It is common that in the pursuit of next achievement (whatever is your goal) we have missed something that is so vital for our living – being happy with yourself! Everything depends on you and your connection with inner yourself.
In order to inspire successful communication between you and your body try:
- SILENCE – organise a few minutes of quiet time to listen to your breath, register your emotions and let them go. It is so liberating to stop feeling this load on your shoulders. I encourage you to practise this. It will get only easier and more effective in shorter time!
- FRESH AIR- go outdoors even if it is a local park. The surrounding greenery will assist you to rest your tired eyes and register sounds of nature. Let remind ourselves what are our roots. We are still integral part of ecosystem, therefore keep this connection alive and protect what is around you!
- HYDRATION – the water is essential for human body to function. The body cannot store the water and must have fresh supplies everyday to perform virtually every metabolic process. Our organism is made in 60% out of water. Its content in blood is 92%, where the brain and muscles are 75% water, and bones are about 22% water. Longer term reduced supply of fresh water can cause kidneys problem and contribute to many other conditions e.g increased blood pressure, clots and even strokes. Daily recommendation for adults is 2-2.5 l of water intake to maintain good functioning however during hot weather, increased physical activities or air travel is it recommended to drink even more!
- NUTRITION – is the cornerstone of our functioning. As they say ‘we are what we eat’. The food is the fuel for the body. All cells are growing, working and regenerating in what you eat. Having healthy meals is not a trendy thing to do. But it is the result of respect to your body- the integral part of yourself! Why wouldn’t you like to make feel better by digesting something good for your organs? Don’t you think it is time to change our opinions and work on establishing healthy habits? For our own sake?
- SLEEP – is the time required for your body and mind to rest after whole day; Recommended length for average adult is 7-8 hours to recharge yourself fully. As much as you think that your body is switching off during night it is actually quite busy time for your brain to consolidate all information gather from your day in your memory, the digestive system still works on absorbing food from your meal, kidneys filtering your blood from toxins and other cellular processes are occurring. Shortening this time or significantly extending it is not beneficial for your organism.
- POSITIVE THINKING – the powerful of our minds to turn things around even if they seems gloomy. Let try a quick exercises: by the end of the day start thinking what will be mprinted in your memory? Lovely sunshine and pleasent feeling during clear afternoon or heated discussion with your colleague? Let’s use our mind to make things better for us. Get your attention to positive side of life and you will see your health start improving. Less stress hormone (adrenaline) and testosterone are being relised to your bloodstream if we are more relaxed what causes tensing our muscles and shallow breathing. Prolonged situation with such symptoms is detrimental for your body. Decreasing negative influences will require your work and practise over that approach but it will bring great results.
Let stop and think how we function. What are our priorities and goals in our lives? If you feel you could increase energy level, feel happier, maybe get in better shape you are in good place to start the change today. We are very committed to support our clients in their journey to better tomorrow. So from now on:
Be kind to yourself and your body!!!